Thursday 2 August 2012

VIN Number Lookup - free or paid?

I change cars frequently and everytime I do that, I make sure to get a vehicle history report on the old car I'm buying using an online VIN number lookup service.

I mean, after all, I'm just a simple girl and money sure doesn't grow on a tree, not for me at least Lol :) so I can't afford to get scammed in to buying a lemon or a car that was totalled-junk or something, right?

Getting free VIN reports is just about out of the question  and I find most services providing vehicle history reports to be prohibitively expensive. However, I've found a service where I can get one history report for less than $10 - most others are $30 and up, all the way up to $60 and even higher!

If you wish, you can check out this service at the link below, I certainly recommend it:

>> Click here for a cheap VIN number lookup and vehicle history report. <<


Or else, you can directly enter the VIN number in the search box below and order your history report straight away:

Full VIN Check for $9.99



3 comments:

  1. Here's the free VIN lookup service. It shows car features and factory options by VIN number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, dear. I don't recommend using VIN number lookup service for free as well but to pay about $60 is too much. I've tried carfax alternative- Vinaudit and it's just half of the price you offered. Check out this coupon http://www.vinaudit.com/coupon=JQEBL50OFF I've been using it for a year now.

    ReplyDelete